Monday, October 25, 2010

Top 7 Horror Films: #7

In honor of Halloween, over the next week I will be posting a one a day countdown of my favorite horror films. Each post will go up at 11 pm.

#7 Bride of Frankenstein (in my mind this includes Frankenstein, because you can very easily watch them back to back as one movie. #6 will include the same qualification, can you guess what it is?)On the right day this list could easily be nothing but James Whale movies. Did I mention I like James Whale?



As a foot note, checkout Gods and Monsters

2 comments:

Matt said...

That Bride of Frankenstein drawing of yours still looks super rad. Anyways, unrelated question, why did you drop your prices on etsy, if anything you should jack them up! Just keep advertising them, someone will pick them up.

E.M. Gist said...

Matt- thanks for the kind words, but I don't need them cluttering the place up. Also I will always make more.