Monday, June 10, 2013

Some Concept Design Work

Also about a year and a half ago I was contacted by a very nice guy trying to put together his first feature length film about doing some concept work.  Normally I don't accept jobs like this because they can be very iffy.  This guy sent me some images from some short films he had done, and they looked very professional.  Below are the sketches I did for a film called The Mortuary Collection, a horror anthology in the vein of Tales from the Crypt.  Also, I included the trailer for his short film The Root of the Problem, which I had nothing to do with, so that you can see what won me over.







all images are TM and copyright Ryan Spindell and Trapdoor Pictures.

3 comments:

Dave Kapah said...

awesome works!

E.M. Gist said...

Thanks Dave!

Anonymous said...

Very amazing work!!!!!!!!